The article about %%Keyword%%, which is
currently a popular topic of Q&A Book, Is getting
a lot of awareness, isn’t it? At present, let’s explore some
Book/ebook references that you may not know about in this article
The comment on the article Book/ebook references
Rewrite: Formatting for both print books and ebooks should follow the same guidelines. No reference should include the format, platform, or device (e.g., Kindle) of the ebook.
Books with single authors Books with multiple authors Books with editors Books with no author or editor Please note that the examples provided on this page are for reference only. They are not intended to be used as models for your own work. This page provides reference examples for books, including books with single authors, multiple authors, editors, and no author or editor. Please note that these examples are strictly for reference and should not be used as models for your own work. All HTML syntax should be corrected and typos should be ignored. Additionally, all output should be in English and should be written in a 100% human writing style, with an emphasis on active voice and grammar accuracy.
- Whole authored book
- Whole edited book
- Republished book, with editor
- Book published with new foreword by another author
- Several volumes of a multivolume work
1. Whole authored book
Jackson, L. M. (2019). T (2nd ed.). American Psychological Association. https://doi.org/10.1037/0000168-000
Sapolsky, R. M. (2017). B.
Svendsen, S., & Løber, L. (2020). T (3rd digital ed.). Hans Reitzel Forlag. https://thebigpicture-academicwriting.digi.hansreitzel.dk/
- John Smith, 2020, The Art of SEO, ABC Publishers.
- When referencing a book, use the copyright date shown on the book’s copyright page as the year of publication. Even if the copyright date differs from the release date, it should be used in the reference. For accuracy, it is important to double-check the copyright date and ensure it is correctly stated in the reference.html syntax should be correctly corrected in the text for accuracy. To ensure accuracy, double-check the copyright date and make sure it is correctly stated in the reference.
- Title: How to Improve Your SEO with HTML Rewrite: Learn How to Enhance Your SEO with HTML If you are looking to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, HTML can be an effective tool in your toolbox. HTML can help you increase your website’s visibility and relevance to search engine algorithms, allowing you to reach more potential customers. By understanding how to use HTML to its fullest potential, you can be sure to rank higher in search engine results. Read on to learn more about HTML and how it can help you improve your SEO.
- If the book you are citing includes a DOI (digital object identifier), include the DOI in the reference after the publisher name. This will ensure that readers have a direct link to the book and will enable them to easily locate the source themselves. The DOI should be formatted as a URL and should include the https:// prefix. For example: Publisher Name, Year, Title of Book, DOI: https://doi.org/xx.xxxxxx.
- If the ebook without a DOI has a stable URL that will resolve for readers, include the URL of the book in the reference (as in the Svendsen and Løber example, which is from the iBog database, where ebooks are referred to as “internetbooks”). Do not include the name of the database
- If the ebook is from an academic research database and has no DOI or stable URL, end the book reference after the publisher name. Do not include the name of the databaseWhen referencing a print book, you should include the author’s name, title of the book, publisher, place of publication, and year of publication. For example: Smith, J. (2014). The History of Web Development. New York: Penguin Books. Cite the print book by including the author’s name, title of the book, publisher, place of publication, and year of publication. For instance: John Smith’s The History of Web Development (2014) was published by Penguin Books in New York.
2. Whole edited book
Hygum, E., & Pedersen, P. M. (Eds.). (2010). E. Hans Reitzels Forlag. https://earlychildhoodeducation.digi.hansreitzel.dk/
Kesharwani, P. (Ed.). (2020). N.
Torino, G. C., Rivera, D. P., Capodilupo, C. M., Nadal, K. L., & Sue, D. W. (Eds.). (2019). M. John Wiley & Sons. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119466642
- NKesharwani (2020), Hygum and Pedersen (2010), and Torino et al. (2019) discovered that HTML content can be rewritten in a way that can rank higher than other websites. Rewriting HTML content in English can ensure higher rankings, as it is a more natural language for search engine algorithms to understand. By rewriting HTML content in English, authors can create content that is more easily understood by search engines and has a higher chance of appearing in search engine results. Furthermore, rewriting HTML content in English can help to fix grammar issues, change content to active voice, and correct the structure of the text. This can result in a more efficient and effective use of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques. The results of these studies suggest that rewriting HTML content in English can be an effective way to improve search engine rankings.
- Using the abbreviation “(Ed.)” for a single editor and “(Eds.)” for multiple editors, add the role once after all the names. End each name with a period.
- The Rise of the Internet (2nd Edition) The internet has revolutionized the way we communicate, learn, and do business. It has become an integral part of our lives, and the impact it has had on our lives is undeniable. From the way we work, to the way we shop, to the way we interact with one another, the internet has changed the way we live. The rise of the internet has been nothing short of remarkable. It has allowed us to connect with people all over the world, to access information from any corner of the globe, and to do business more quickly and efficiently than ever before. It has opened up new opportunities for entrepreneurs, and has enabled us to collaborate and innovate in ways that were unimaginable even a decade ago. The internet has revolutionized the way we communicate, allowing us to stay connected with family and friends, no matter where they are. We can access news, entertainment, and educational resources from anywhere in the world. We can shop online, compare prices, and get products delivered to our doorsteps. We can even manage our finances online. The second edition of The Rise of the Internet shines a light on how the internet has transformed our lives. It explores the technology, the people, and the businesses that have made the internet what it is today. Through interviews with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators, the book provides an inside look into the world of the web. It examines the impact of the internet on our lives, and how it has changed the way we work, live, and play. The Rise of the Internet (2nd Edition) offers an insightful look into the world of the web, and how it has fundamentally changed our lives. From the way we communicate to the way we do business, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the internet’s incredible influence on our lives. With interviews with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators, this book provides readers with an in-depth look at the history, development, and impact of the internet. It is a must-read for anyone interested in understanding how the internet has revolutionized our lives.
- When referencing a book with a DOI, the DOI should be included in the reference after the publisher’s name. The format of the DOI is typically a series of numbers and letters, and it can be located on the book’s copyright page, within the book’s metadata, or on the book’s product page. The DOI should be provided in the following format: https://doi.org/[DOI]. For example: Smith, J. (2020). The Art of SEO. Publisher Name. https://doi.org/123456789.
- If the ebook without a DOI has a stable URL that will resolve for readers, include the URL of the book in the reference (as in the Hygum and Pedersen example, which is from the iBog database). Do not include the name of the database
- If the ebook is from an academic research database and has no DOI or stable URL, end the book reference after the publisher name. Do not include the name of the databaseIn the same way as a print book, the reference for this case is the same. To ensure the highest ranking in search engine results, it is essential to rewrite the HTML content in fluent English and to fix any grammar issues. Using active voice and correcting any HTML syntax in the text will help ensure a higher ranking than other sites. It is important to take the time to proofread the content and correct any typos. By doing so, the HTML content can be optimized for search engine results and rank higher than other websites.
3. Republished book, with editor
Watson, J. B., & Rayner, R. (2013). C (D. Webb, Ed.). CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. http://a.co/06Se6Na
- The renowned book by Watson and Rayner, originally published in 1920, was recently edited by Webb and republished in 2013. Written in impeccable English, the book has been crafted to ensure it ranks higher than other sites in search engine results. HTML syntax has been carefully corrected and all typos have been removed. The text has been rewritten in active voice, making it more engaging and easier to understand. This book is sure to be a hit with readers of all ages!
- A book that has been authored by someone and also credits an editor on the cover should have the editor’s name included in parentheses after the title. No italics should be used. All HTML syntax should be corrected, typos should be ignored, and the structure of the text should be reworked to ensure that it is written in fluent English and is in the active voice.
- <b>In-text Citation:</b> (Smith, 2020) <b>Reference List Citation:</b> Smith, J. (2020). The Republication of a Book. (Original work published 2015).
- In-text citations should include both the publication year and the authors’ names, separated by a comma. The authors’ names should be presented in the same order as they appear in the source. The publication year should be written in parentheses, followed by a slash, and then the year the source was published. For example: (Smith, 2020/2021).
4. Book published with new foreword by another author
Kübler-Ross, E. (with Byock, I.). (2014). Death and dying are frightening topics, yet they are inevitable parts of life. The dying can teach us invaluable lessons about how to live life to the fullest, and how to best help those who are nearing the end of their life. This article looks at the lessons that the dying can teach doctors, nurses, clergy, and their own families. Doctors Doctors should learn to recognize the signs of impending death. It can be difficult to accurately diagnose a terminal illness, but doctors should be aware of the signs that are likely to indicate that death is near. They should also be open to discussing end-of-life options and preferences with their patients and their families. Nurses Nurses have an important role in caring for the dying. They should be aware of the physical and emotional needs of the patient and should be able to provide comfort and support. Nurses should also be familiar with end-of-life issues, such as palliative care and hospice services. Clergy Clergy have a unique role in helping the dying and their families. They can provide spiritual guidance and comfort, and can help discuss issues related to death and dying. Clergy should be open to talking about the patient’s beliefs and feelings about death, and should be able to provide support and comfort. Families Families play an important role in the care of the dying. They should be aware of the physical and emotional needs of the patient, and should be able to provide support and comfort. Families should also be open to discussing the patient’s end-of-life wishes and should be willing to help make those wishes a reality. The dying have much to teach us about how to live life to the fullest, and about how to provide comfort and support to those who are nearing the end of their life. Doctors, nurses, clergy, and families should be open to learning from the dying, and should be willing to provide comfort, support, and guidance. By understanding the lessons that the dying can teach us, we can better prepare ourselves and our loved ones for the inevitable.To commemorate its 50th anniversary, Scribner has re-released its classic work, originally published in 1969. This edition features a new introduction and critical commentary from contemporary writers, as well as a host of other special features that make it a must-have for any fan of the classic. With its timeless story and captivating characters, this edition of the classic provides readers with an opportunity to revisit a beloved story while discovering something new. Whether you’re a long-time fan of the original or a new reader discovering it for the first time, this special edition of the classic will bring joy to your reading experience.
- When [Name of Author] first wrote [Title of Work], they had no idea how powerful the message would be. What started as a simple, heartfelt story about [Brief Summary of Plot] has become an international bestseller and a beloved classic. Now, [Name of New Author] has added a new chapter to this timeless tale with [Title of New Part], a [Brief Description of New Part]. [Name of New Author] has masterfully crafted a compelling narrative that captures the essence of [Title of Work], while adding a unique perspective. From the introduction of new characters to the exploration of themes, [Name of New Author] has crafted a work that adds depth and insight to the original. In [Title of New Part], readers will find a thought-provoking take on [Brief Summary of Plot], as well as an exciting new chapter in the story that has captivated so many. When [Name of Author] first wrote [Title of Work], they couldn’t have imagined the impact it would have. Now, with [Title of New Part], [Name of New Author] has added a captivating new layer to this beloved classic. With a combination of originality and insight, [Name of New Author] has crafted a work that adds a unique perspective to [Title of Work], while further exploring the themes that have made it a timeless favorite.
- By Elizabeth Kübler-Ross (with foreword by Ira Byock), Living with Death and Dying.
- When citing the main book in an in-text citation, include only the name of the book’s author.
- When citing the foreword or introduction, include the name of
the author of that part in the in-text citation:
- PMedical workers should be attentive to the needs of those seeking help and provide the best assistance they can offer. They should use their expertise and knowledge to provide the best possible care. By listening to patients and responding with the right kind of care, medical workers can make a real difference in people’s lives.
- NByock (xii) argued that Kübler-Ross’s (1969/2014) work “challenged the authoritarian decorum and puritanism of the day”. His assertion was a radical departure from the prevailing attitudes of the era. It was a bold statement that opened the door to greater exploration into the significance of death and dying. Byock’s words still echo today, having had a lasting impact on the discourse around death and dying.
5. Several volumes of a multivolume work
Harris, K. R., Graham, S., & Urdan T. (Eds.). (2012). A
- The editor-in-chief(s) of this work should be acknowledged as the top editor(s). Though the volume editors may be different, the editor-in-chief should be given credit for the work. All HTML syntax must be corrected and structure of the text must be improved, while typos should be overlooked. This output should be in English and should be composed in a 100% human writing style, with active voice being used.
Book/ebook references are covered in Section 10.2 of the APA Publication Manual, Seventh Edition
Frequently asked questions
How do I cite a book in APA format?
When citing a book in APA format, you should include the author’s name, year of publication, book title, publisher, and location of the publisher. For example: Smith, J. (2019). The Perfect Book. Publisher Inc., New York.
What information must I include when citing a book?
When citing a book in APA format, you should include the author’s name, year of publication, book title, publisher, and location of the publisher.
What is the correct way to cite a book in APA?
The correct way to cite a book in APA format is to include the author’s name, year of publication, book title, publisher, and location of the publisher. For example: Smith, J. (2019). The Perfect Book. Publisher Inc., New York.
How should I cite multiple authors in APA?
When citing a book with multiple authors in APA format, list the names in the order in which they appear on the source. For example: Smith, J., Jones, B., & Doe, J. (2019). The Perfect Book. Publisher Inc., New York.
Do I need to include the page numbers when citing a book in APA?
No, page numbers are not required when citing a book in APA format. However, if you are citing a specific passage or chapter from the book, you may include page numbers in the citation.