How to remove an account from Instagram if you have multiple accounts | Rabblewriter.com This Post How to remove an account from Instagram if you have multiple accounts belongs to Q&A which is extremely interested to you!! Today, let’s join Camilledimaio.com to figure out [original_title] in this post!
Let’s see this writing envelopes to get more information about How to remove an account from Instagram if you have multiple accounts“How to remove an account from Instagram if you have multiple accounts”
- You can easily remove an account from Instagram in six simple steps.
- If you have multiple Instagram accounts, removing an account you no longer use or want can clean up your account and notifications.
- It’s important to note that removing an account is different than permanently deleting an account from Instagram.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Whether it’s for work, to document hobbies, or show off the life of your adorable pupper, it’s not uncommon to run multiple Instagram accounts.
However, you might find yourself needing to remove one of these accounts from your Instagram because maybe your Instagram-famous dog died and you want to close that chapter, or you just need a little break from your personal Instagram.
Fortunately, it’s easy to remove extraneous Instagram accounts. Here are six steps to remove an Instagram account using your iPhone or Android.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Best Buy)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $899.99 at Best Buy)
How to remove an account from Instagram
1. Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android. Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
2. Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
3. Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
4. Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
5. Tap “Settings,” or the gear icon, from the menu.
6. Tap the blue “Log Out” text at the bottom of the screen. Click the blue “Log Out” button in the pop-up window to confirm your choice. In this window you can also log out of multiple accounts at the same time by tapping the circle to the right of the account name — a blue check mark should appear in the circle if you’ve selected the account.
The account will no longer show up alongside your other Instagram accounts.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to turn on Instagram notifications on iPhone or Android, and control which notifications you see
How to get dark mode on Instagram for an iPhone using iOS 13
How to clear the Instagram cache on your iPhone to free up storage space
How to save Instagram videos to your iPhone or Android phone
How to repost a video on Instagram using the Repost app for iPhone or Android
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.
Image for how to delete accounts on ig
Questions how to delete accounts on ig
In case you have any doubts how to delete accounts on ig let us know, these doubts are priceless since helping us to improve our content in the future <3 This post how to delete accounts on ig is referenced by a lot of resource. If you see those above information how to delete accounts on ig are helpfull, support us by Like or Share is enough Comment below if post how to delete accounts on ig need to adjust more.
Searching more news at WikiPediaYou could click directly to this link for more news how to delete accounts on ig from website Wikipedia English.◄
Related topics : https://camilledimaio.com/q-a/