The article about %%Keyword%%, which is
currently a popular topic of Book everywhere, Is
getting a lot of awareness, isn’t it? At present, let’s explore
some How to delete Audible books from your mobile app and Amazon
account that you may not know about in this article on https://camilledimaio.com/!
The article is evaluated How to delete Audible books from your mobile app and Amazon account
- You can delete Audible books from your iOS or Android device without permanently removing them from your Audible account.
- When you delete a downloaded Audible book, the title will remain visible on your “My Library” tab.
- To remove an audiobook from your Audible app, swipe left on the title you want to remove then tap on the red “Delete from device” box.
- To delete an Audible book from all your devices, log in to your Amazon account and visit your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
With a few quick taps, audiobook retailer Audible grants subscribers access to a vast array of titles they can listen to endlessly on-the-go. But more chances to read doesn’t mean you have more time for bad books.
If you want to clean up your Audible library, consider exchanging the title if it’s eligible. If that’s not enough, deleting the books from your account is an option.
Deleting Audible books from your mobile phone’s app will not remove them from your account, meaning you can redownload them at any time. If you want to completely delete a book from your account, you’ll need to do it on a computer using a web browser.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Watch more videos on the same topic : Audiobooks and Podcasts
Created with YouTube Video Builder using template
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Watch more videos on the same topic : How to Delete Audible Books Permanently
In this video, I’m going to show you how to permanently delete audiobooks from your Audible account. Now, you would think that you can do this through your Audible app, but actually, you can’t, which is quite strange. So I’m gonna show you how to do that now, by going to the Amazon website on your desktop, Once you’re signed in, where it says, accounts and lists you should notice an option here that says, manage your content and devices. nnnTap into this now, to make sure that you are deleting audiobooks from Audible, then where it says in the left hand corner books, Tap on this to bring up a drop down menu and select audiobooks And right from here, you will have an option to delete the audiobooks that you want to delete. nnnSo just go through them and delete, whatever needs to be deleted, Make sure you read the notice and then if you’re happy enough hit, yes, delete permanently. And that’s basically all there is to it. I hope you find this video helpful. Thank you for watching until next time. Peace.
Samsung Galaxy s10 (From $699.99 at Walmart)
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (From $469.99 at Walmart)
How To Delete Audible Books from your mobile device
3. Swipe your finger from right to left over the title you wish to remove.
4. Select the “Delete from device” on iOS devices and “Remove from device” on Android when it appears.
5. You can also remove downloaded titles in the “My Library” tab by tapping the trashcan icon labeled “Delete.”
6. Select a single book or multiple titles you want to delete by pressing the red minus symbol next to each.
7. Hit the “Delete from device” button when it appears on the right side of the app window.
How To Delete Audible Books from your account permanently
1. Log into your account on Amazon.com
2. Run your cursor over the “Accounts & Lists” option to the right of the Amazon search bar.
3. In the drop-down, click “Manage Your Content and Devices” to view your Amazon purchases.
4. Find the “Show” label on the far left of the browser window above your list of titles. Click the “Books” button next to it before selecting “Audiobooks” from the dropdown.
5. With your Audible book purchases now listed, click the “Select” box beside the book title before hitting the “Delete” button in the menu bar above the purchase list.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to buy Audible books using Amazon or the Audible app
How to cancel your Audible subscription on an iPhone
How to play Audible books on your Alexa-enabled smart speaker
How to buy books on Kindle through your computer or mobile device
How to listen to audiobooks on your iPhone using the Apple Books app