The article about %%Keyword%%, which is
currently a popular topic of Books, Is commanding
substantial observance, isn’t it? Today, let’s explore some Order
Cheques in Canada Online, Cheque Ordering – Cheque Print that you
may not know about in this article on Camille Di Maio!
The comment on the article Order Cheques in Canada Online, Cheque Ordering – Cheque Print
Order Cheques Online
Ordering Cheques in Canada
You have nothing to worry about when it comes to ordering cheques from outside your bank. It is completely legal to order cheques online in Canada. You can order cheques from third party companies such as Cheque Print, and get an order of cheques that is equal to or even higher quality than you would receive otherwise.. National standards for cheques allow for qualified print shops to produce a wide range of types and styles of cheques. You can order Canadian bank cheques from any private website, so long as they comply with the Canadian Payments Association’s (CPA) requirements. Thousands of individuals and businesses looking to order cheques have trusted Cheque Print for over 20 years for their cheque orders – well before the online era. The internet has made the cheque ordering (and re-ordering) process easier and faster, so you can order checks in Canada with more convenience.
Start your order of cheques today. See our selection of Business Cheques >
Why Use and Order Cheques?
Though some people think cheques are an outdated method of payment, ordering cheques is still an ordinary and necessary business practice. Many people – and especially businesses – actually prefer using cheques due to their simple accounting software integration, easier auditing and reconciliation processes (the “paper trail”), quick cancellations or stop payments, and a shorter delay in payment processing that allows for better cash flow. Hidden security features also make them much more secure than most people may realize. With the option to order checks online, using cheques is easier than ever.
Read more about our cheque security features >
Why Order Cheques from a Canadian Print Shop?
Although Canadian cheques are similar to American cheques, there are a few key differences that Canadian print shops need to consider when printing a cheque order. Standard formatting updates have made the American style similar to its Canadian counterpart, but there are a few key differences between them:
- Due to our different bank account numbering structure, the Canadian version has a different account numbering system on the bottom
- To better differentiate between bank branches, the American version has fractional routing and transit numbers on the top of the cheque
- The American version sometimes uses a special numbering algorithm to help prevent cheque fraud
- The American version never uses holograms – this is a non-necessary Canadian advent due to the prevalence of holograms on our currency
- American banks typically charge less for their banking products and related processing fees because there is a higher level of competition. This is why it’s better to order a cheque privately online in Canada, as you are supporting local businesses instead of big banks and will get much better service out of it too.
These differences may seem minor, but they need to be considered when cheque ordering in Canada. Cheque Print is the Canadian leader in online cheque ordering and guarantees that your cheque order will be completed with .
Canadian Cheque Standards
Every order of cheques by Cheque Print complies with the stringent standards that are issued by the Canadian Payments Association. These include a number of layout and manufacturing regulations, but are generally focused on two key areas:
- Magnetic Image Character Recognition (MICR) Encoding – the
standard sequence of numbers at the bottom
- These numbers must be printed in special magnetic ink, with a specific font, size and format. This is because automatic reader machines use metallic reactions to read this code.P When writing a cheque, it’s important not to make any marks in this area.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) imaging – the overall
layout and formatting
- The placement of certain data must be in specific places so machines can read it.P: When writing a cheque, it’s important to print clearly and not have any numeric digits in the long-form amount line.
When you order a cheque book from us, you don’t need to worry about these details. Our skilled team of printing specialists will ensure your cheque order complies with all standards and requirements.
Need more specific information before submitting your order of cheques? Contact us today >