The article about %%Keyword%%, which is
currently a popular topic of Q&A Book, Is
receiving considerable concentration, isn’t it? At present, let’s
explore some Sell Comic Books For Cash, the EASY Way! that you may
not know about in this article on https://camilledimaio.com/!
The readers’ evaluation of the article Sell Comic Books For Cash, the EASY Way!
Most people never sell comic books, so they don’t have any first-hand knowledge of just how DIFFICULT, frustrating and time-consuming
Luckily, you’re in good hands. We can show you the best way to turn your comics into cash.
So you’ve found or inherited some vintage comic books. What choices do you have to dispose of them?
Time to Sell Your Comic Book Collection?
If you need money out of your collectible comic books, then click the button to get an offer in record time.
Click Here to Get Your Free Appraisal or Consign Your Books to Auction!
There is no obligation to sell, and we do not charge to appraise your comic books.
Watch more videos on the same topic : TOP 5 WAYS TO SELL YOUR COMIC BOOKS
Top 5 ways to sell your comic books.nnAmazon affiliate link: https://amzn.to/3zQuw8cnnThanks for watching and if you have any more suggestions for selling comic books please feel free to comment below! We love interaction with our community.nfollow us on rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-2049482nfollow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/natefathernfollow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070699875971nFollow us on Instagram @collection_connection nEmail: [email protected] * nnComic book collecting is a fun hobby that can also be a lucrative investment. Do you have some comics that you would like to sell? If so we are providing the top 5 ways to sell your comics. Before we get started take a second and smash the like button and please consider subscribing for more awesome collecting content.nnLet’s get startedn5. Local comic shops. The easiest way to sell your comic book collection is to a place that sells comic books. Most if not all comic book shops actively look to purchase collections. This can be a quick way to sell comics if you are in a hurry and don’t care to make max value. Before even going to the comic shop you will need to have an idea of what you want to sell your books for. Once you know what you want to sell your books for be prepared to haggle. Most shops will only pay 25 to 50% of the real value of the comic book. The shops have rent, salaries and bills to pay. You will make less, but you can sell to the shops quickly.nn4. Craigslist. This is kind of dicey. Craigslist shoppers can bring out the dregs of society. There are oodles of horror stories about craigslist. I do think this can still be a viable way to sell if you play your cards right. I would not agree to ship my comics anywhere. All deals should be cash in hand. And most importantly arrange to meet in a crowded place with lots of people around. This should help dissuade any potential snatch and grab or other thievery. Don’t go alone and don’t let your guard down. I would also advise you to make sure no one is following you after the sale when you travel home.nn3. Facebook comic groups. There are many different groups and communities on Facebook that deal with comic books sales and discussion. These are great places to meet people and learn about the comic book collecting hobby. Like any social media interactions be prepared for trolls. Follow the rules of the group you join to sell there. Once again you should know what price you want. You will most likely have to ship your books with this method so be sure that you have packaged the comic extra securely. If you try and skimp on comic shipping it will be damaged in transit. Pack it well. Also make sure you have a PayPal account and get your payments through goods and services. Do not use friends and family. People will have a million sad stories trying to get you to budge. The amount that you pay in service fees to PayPal is a drop in the bucket compared to the sting of being scammed.nn2. Whatnot. Whatnot is a new APP. Whatnot is a fantastic powerful tool for selling and buying comic books. Although it does have a buy it now feature, most transactions are completed as time to auctions. Because The books are sold auction style, some books may not sell at the top dollar amount, however some may sell for quite a bit more. It really comes down to who’s in the room and how popular your channel is. Long application wait times may also turn some sellers off to this app. Selling on Whatnot is a great way to build a strong community around your brand. If you are willing to do the work and have a regular presence on the app you will see your books fly out of your bins. However, if you are just looking to unload a few books this method will be cumbersome to establish.nn1. Ebay. EBay has been losing steam and allure for sellers for a while. Selling on eBay will cost you roughly 20%. Before 2022 you could sell your wares on eBay and there wasn’t really a way for Uncle Sam to tax your sales. Those days are done now. All this being said, Ebay still offers the largest audience for sales potential. It has been the place that all sorts of collectibles have been sold for years and is widely considered the gold standard for pricing. It also offers several ways to sell your comics including auctions and buy it now. If you list your comic in an auction, you can set a minimum threshold as a sort of an insurance. Or you can list you comic at a buy it now price and leave it open for potential buyers to make offers. This is the ideal method for people that are patient and are willing to wait to get the most money of their comic sale. nnno one method is right for everyone so ask yourself what you are hoping to accomplish when you sell your unwanted comic books. Hopefully our tips were helpful and gave you are good idea of were to start
Use Local Classified Ads
Why not use a local newspaper, or online classifieds like Craigslist, to sell your comics?
- The price. Putting an ad in your local paper, or on Craigslist,
- Instant action. You’ll get a lot of calls as soon as you advertise (but you should ask yourself WHY you are getting those calls? Did you under-price your comic books?).
- Lack of privacy. You reveal your personal information: address, and telephone number, to strangers.
- Shark attack! Most of the people who call you will be dealers. They will pay you the least they can get away with, or pick through your collection, remove the best, and leave you with unsaleable dregs.
- Lower prices. By restricting yourself to a local market, by definition you are not going to get the best prices when you sell comic books. By taking the quickest and easiest option, you have missed a big opportunity to offer your books to a national buyer (like SellMyComicBooks.com)
Watch more videos on the same topic : How to Sell Comics or a Collection
In this video, I run down tips and pointers for selling a single comic all the way up to a full collection. nn💯 Become a COMIC SWOLDIER to get exclusive content and other things!nhttps://www.patreon.com/regiecollectsnn💬 Did you enjoy this video? Let me know in the comments below!nn✅ BCW 10% Discount Code: Regienhttps://www.bcwsupplies.com/?acc=Regien🔥 Join Discord: https://discord.gg/sDmGvRXnnDon’t forget to subscribe to Regie Collects Comics here ⤵️nhttps://www.youtube.com/c/RegieCollects?sub_confirmation=1nn—————nWelcome to the official home of Regie Collects Comics on YouTube! 💯nnIf you are new to comics, newly returning to comics, or are a long-term collector, there is something here for you. My channel is a mixture of comic book hauls, CGC unboxings, and practical advice that is designed to make us ALL smarter about comic book collecting. nn➡️ I don’t tell you what to think but I do give you a few things to think about. We look at the grail comics, “hidden gems” that might in a long box at the local comic shop and must-haves for any comic fan’s collection. We also tap into the larger knowledge base of the comic book community during frequent live streams were we interview collectors that have been in the hobby for a few months to a few decades. nnThere are very few places on the internet (or elsewhere) where tons of quality comic book information is gathered in one place. n➡️ This channel is one of those places. So, get ready to expand your comic book mind (and your collection) and start enjoying comic books more than you ever had before! nnSubscribe to the channel to stay updated on all my content, and hit the bell to never miss an upload! 🔔nn⏰ Videos are uploaded daily from Monday – Thursday at 6:30 PM Eastern. I also go live a few times a week including my ongoing live streams: Ready, Set, Go, Preview show (Sunday’s at 7:30PM Eastern) and Comics Today! (Wednesday’s at 7:00PM Eastern)n—————n📲 Follow the Regie Collects Comics on social media:nnInstagram ▶️ http://instagram.com/regiecollectsnTikTok ▶️ https://www.tiktok.com/@regiecollectsnTwitter ▶️ https://twitter.com/regiesimmonsnTwitch ▶️ https://www.twitch.tv/regiecollectsnn🎧 Check out my Podcast here:nhttps://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/regie-collects/id1470647892nhttps://open.spotify.com/show/5gV0zbqnjHkQXeWIQ8QMYann💎 PARTNERS / AFFILIATES: @ CGC Affiliate Link: https://referrals.cgccomics.com/l/REGIESIMMOD2/ n🔥Other discount codes can be found here: https://regiecollects.com/ nn—————n🎼 Credits:nnSong: Rap Heroics nAlbum: North StarnArtist: Brandon Isaac u0026 Free MindnLink: https://open.spotify.com/track/6UDmsL9dIfzDZTAGZxefC8nnSong: ASHUTOSH – CubanMusic provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.nVideo Link: https://youtu.be/WGYtG0jaSL0nMusic signed with the label : Free To Use Music n—————n#RegieCollectsComics #regiecollects #comicswoldier #comics
Can You Sell Comic Books Online Using eBay?
- Immediate action. You can see in real time how many people have viewed each item, how many watchers there are, and the latest price.
- Huge audience.
- It’s fun. It can become very compelling to watch the price rise as the end of the auction approaches.
- Extremely time-consuming. You need to photograph or scan and minutely describe each comic. If you miss any small detail, you can expect lots of emails to answer. TEDIOUS!
- Bewildering to newcomers, or the non-computer savvy. eBay’s rules, automated invoicing and other settings are a steep learning curve for the novice. It can take ONE HOUR to create a listing! How much time do you have?
- Shipping. If you’ve never shipped a comic book through the mail, prepare for a major P.I.T.A. Comics are very fragile and need a lot of protection. You’re going to get a lot of emails asking where the stuff is, need tracking IDs and so on.
- Returns. Be prepared to take back comics if they are not as described, and that can be as simple as the difference between your opinion of the condition and the buyer’s.
- eBay fees. Can be a hefty chunk of your bottom line. You’ll need to accept Paypal too (which ALSO charges a fee for each transaction), so the total fees approach 15 percent or more.
What About Real-World Auctions?
With record-breaking prices set almost every year, it can certainly be a good idea to use a specialized comic book auction company.
- A big score? The chance to get top Dollar for rare comics
- You don’t need to do much work.
- A long turnaround time. It may be several months — or even up to a year — before you receive payment for your comic books.
- Seller’s premium. Be prepared to pay 10 or 20 percent for the privilege of selling your comic books!
- You’re left with the dregs. Typically, auction companies won’t handle cheaper books. So you will sell the best comics via the auction, and still have to dispose of an undesirable balance of lesser comics. HEADACHE!
How Sell My Comic Books Can Help You
Using the FREE comic book appraisal service
- Quick service. Rapidly discover the value of single items, or entire comic book collections.
- Totally free.
- Fast cash. Immediate payment if you choose to sell old comic books
- No obligation. We won’t badger or pressure you to sell, if you would rather keep the comics.
- Top Dollar. We’ll beat any price — contact us
- What do you have? You’ll need to take photos, or spend some time listing and describing what you have to us. Click here for easy 1-2-3 instructions.
- That’s it!
Click here to get a free appraisal on your comics today!
Click Here to Get Your Free Appraisal or Consign Your Books to Auction!